If you call yourself a Coffee Connoisseur you better master this coffee maker. Its versatility will blow your mind.
Americano, Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte, you name it and you can prepare almost all coffees with this gadget invented in 2005.
Making Coffee with an Aeropress.
Now let's check the Coffee Ratio:
- 18 grams of Medium Fine Ground Coffee
- 180 grams of water at 90°C or 195°F
*We recommend to write notes everytime you try a new way to prepare your coffee to have a track of what you'd liked (or how to improve the next cup).
- Place the paper filter in the filter cap and twist the filter cap onto chamber.
- Stand chamber on sturdy mug and put your grind coffee in chamber.
- Shake to level coffee.
- Add hot water up to Level 1 on the chamber.
- Stir about 10 seconds with a wooden spoon preferably.
- Continue adding water up to Level 4 or reaching your 180 grams of water on the chamber. (Use a scale if you have one).
- Insert plunger and press gently, pausing when you feel resistance, until plunger reaches grounds.
- That's it!
- Enjoy a rich full bodied coffee! Due the filter of this coffee method, you will discover the popular "silky body" or buttery feeling in mouth, complex and savory.
You can play with coffee ratios, try the inverted method, use double filter, or make an espresso using 1/4 of water of this recipe and so on.
Do you like the profile of this coffee method? Share in our social media your results!
ALSO TRY THESE RECIPES:
- Pour Over Recipe: How To Make Tasty Drip Coffee?
- French Press Recipe: How to prepare a French Press Coffee?
- Moka Pot Recipe: The Best Way to Use This Italian Coffee Maker